Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Summers a Endin'













Well, summer is coming to a close and I am getting ready for Marx to return to school and football. Like most teenagers, "I'm bored" or "Mom, can I have some money" are frequent statements in the house. Marx just finished his first volunteer experience and it was "ok". Volunteer lifeguards are only an extra set of eyes and the only "save" that Marx had was some lady's cell phone. While Marx wasn't as thrilled with it, it is a resume booster and scholarship application beef up as far as we are concerned! I think he enjoyed the girls more than anything!

Here are some pictures from football.




Marx T.'s job is going well. He likes the company and guys he works for, which makes for a better working day. It is feast or famine though as days go by without any work and then they could be slammed with a bunch. I think right now, he really enjoys buying tools!


Okay, Jen--I said I was going to do it, now I just have to keep doing it!






1 comment:

Most likely Jenn said...

Congrats! You have a blog! How exciting! Thank you, I'm excited to be able to keep up with you better. Have a great week!